We at Facile Consults, a certified IT company that provides seamless IT solutions appreciate this opportunity to present this web design quote.
As a top-notch IT Company that transforms imagination into innovation that opens up our client’s businesses to new possibilities, we fully comprehend the scope of this project.
We understand that you need the development of an online platform that will allow your clients to be able to easily book your coaching sessions online to benefit from your expertise. A platform that will make your online presence a profitable investment for your practice.
Thus, we will see to it that the website that will be built has a professional design with a unique look, fast-loading web pages, clear visuals, basic search engine submission/optimization and functionality tailor-made to the minutest details of your requirement.
We will ensure your website is designed with topmost quality and creativity, with an appealing customized design that’s simple to navigate, with well-structured content that will lead visitors through to an obvious ‘call to action’. With our expertise and years of experience in the IT industry, you can rest easy knowing you’re in capable hands.
NB: This quote provides pricing information for the website design and development services which are detailed in the attached statement of work below.
The quotation is valid until the 17th of July 2020 and may be accepted at any time prior to that date.
WEB DESIGN AND ARCHITECTURE
PLANNING STAGE (DAY 1 – DAY 3)
- Determining the main goals of user pathways
- Determining the website flow
- Preparing wireframes
- Optimizing the NAV
WEB DEVELOPMENT (DAY 3 – DAY 6)
- Logo Design
- Copywriting and Web content Creation
- Finalizing graphical theme of website and app application (colors, general look, and feel, etc.)
- Finalizing layout and structure design
- Creating all graphical elements
FRONTEND DEVELOPMENT (DAY 7 – DAY 9)
- Web pages coding
- Integration of latest front-end technologies to enhance UX
BACKEND DEVELOPMENT (DAY 9 – DAY 10)
- Application programming
- Programming of administration (backend)
- Content Management System (CMS) integration
- Social Media Integration
- Integration of e-commerce features, including shopping cart, checkout, membership accounts, etc.
QUALITY ASSURANCE (DAY 10 – DAY 12)
- Testing to ensure no errors in code and the application is generally bug-free
- Annual .com domain/hosting registration
- Configuration and setup of host server
- Migration to the live server.